Which screens/room dividers are your favorite?
1. A screen/room divider designed by Pierre Jeanneret , framed in teak with linen-covered panels. It was designed for the Administration Buildings of Chandigarh, India in 1950s.
2. Le Corbusier’s Oak vinyl and gilded metal screen for Cite’ Radieuse de Marseille, 1950s
3. Charles Eames for Herman Miller FSW-6 half screen
4. Folding screen by Eileen Grey
5. Partition & divider by the ceramist, Eva Zeisel
6. Glazed ceramic sculptural folding screens by Clara Graziolino, Spain. 2013
7. Japanese Edi period folding screen
8. Screens by Verner Panton, Danish. 1970s